If you are thinking of opening a retail store or are looking to revamp your existing signage, there is a lot to consider, and with the very latest printing that empowers you in so many ways, you can give your retail space a face-lift without breaking the bank. Here are a few tips from the pros regarding interior and exterior retail signage.
- Go Digital – You can install a digital ticker text box that will permanently give out your customised messages, and this should be in your store window, where it will be seen by all passers-by. Even at night when your store is closed, the message will still be running, and they are very easy to program with your own unique message.
- Vinyl Stickers – We are talking entire wall size and a mural at the rear of your store would really make all the difference., and with an affordable sticky shop in Lat Phrao (known as ร้านสติ๊กเกอร์ลาดพร้าว in Thai), you won’t have far to go. You could ask your graphics guy to create something of specific dimensions, or if you have no firm idea or concept, the printing shop would have literally thousands of images, which is bound to give you some inspiration.
- PVC Banners – Another very effective way to spread your message is with made to measure PVC banners, and with rich colours and hi-res printing, you can promote your business in multiple locations.
- Neon – You would be pleasantly surprised if you saw the latest neon products that can be custom made to fit your retail window, and by using stylish handwriting, you can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your shop window. This is a very effective way to catch someone’s attention as they are passing your store and are even more effective at night.
- Information Signage – You are advised to use the same design for all your information signs, with identical colour and font style, plus they need to be elevated so that all can see them wherever they might be standing in your store. Large signs can be suspended from the ceiling while others can be attached to walls near entrances and exits, and let’s not forget the product signage to help the shopper find the desired product.
It is a good idea to spend time on the design of your store signage, and with a professional sticker printing company in your corner, you can create stunning signage that will enhance the in-store ambience.